ER RN, Long Island, NY
Location: Long Island, NY
Salary: earn up to $130/hr = $4,485 per week = $58,305 per 13-week assignment.
A facility in Long Island requires ER RNs for a 13-week assignment.
We welcome a variety of nurse’s experience but, for this specific role, we require NYS RN licensed, BLS certified and COVID-19 vaccinated nurses with a minimum of 2 years experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Quickly and accurately assess patient care needs
- Work collaboratively with doctors and staff to provide exceptional care
- Perform all requested diagnostic tests
- Diagnose and develop treatment plans collaboratively with doctors and staff
- Manage multiple cases simultaneously, prioritizing needs continually
- With a minimum of 1 year of ER experience
- COVID-19 vaccinated
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Current /active NYS RN license
- BLS certification a MUST, ACLS preferred
- Available to work 12-hour night shift or day shift
- Earn $130 per hour
- Earn up to $4,485 per week
- Earn up to $58,305 for the 13-week assignment term
- Referral bonuses of $500
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
For more information or to apply, please complete the form below:
If you’d like to speak to the team about any of our opportunities, please reach out on 646-779-7960
All salary information is exclusive of taxes.