Got a question? Want to know what it’s like to work for Thornbury Nursing. Check out our FAQs, we’re sure you’ll find the answer you’re looking for.
- What facilities do you work with?
We can work with hospitals, ACUs, dialysis centres, and nursing homes.
- In what states do you have placements?
New York (NY) and Pennsylvania (PA)
- What nurses do you recruit?
- Critical Care
- Emergency Room
- Operating Room
- Labor and Delivery
- Mother Baby
- Ambulatory Surgery
- Skilled Nursing
- How much experience do I need to join?
At least two years of RN experience.
- How long does your recruitment and credentialing process take?
This can take 1-2 weeks depending on how quickly you can submit any required documentation.
- How quickly can you find a placement for me?
This depends on your specialty, the type of role you are looking for and your flexibility on location.
- Can you find permanent placements for me?
We don’t specialise in permanent placements, but we can work with you to help find you one.
- What benefits do you offer?
- Sick time
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision
- license reimbursement
- local travel assistance
- referral bonuses
- What hourly rates do you pay?
Our hourly rates depend on your specialty, the type of role and location. Our hourly rates range from $50/hr – $106/hr
If you have any further questions, you can contact us here.