Med/Surg RN, Long Island, NY
Location: Long Island, NY
Salary: up to $120/hr = $4,140/week = $53,820/13-week assignment
A facility in Long Island, New York, requires Med/Surg RNs for a 13-week assignment.
We welcome a variety of experience but, for this specific role, we require NYS RN license, BLS certificate and COVID-19 vaccinations, with a minimum of 2 years Med/Surg experience.
- A minimum of 2 years Med/Surg experience
- Experience working with adults and pediatrics
- Experience with intubation preferred
- Current/active NYS RN license
- BLS certification a MUST
- COVID-19 vaccinated
- Available to work 12-hour night shift or day shift
- Earn up to $120 per hour
- Earn up to $4,140 per week
- Earn up to $53,820 per 13-week assignment
- Referral bonuses of $500
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
For more information or to apply, please complete the form below:
If you’d like to speak to the team about any of our opportunities, please reach out on 646-779-7960
All salary information is exclusive of taxes.