Operating Room RN, Staten Island, NY
Operating Room Nurses – Staten Island, NY
Location: Staten Island, NY
Salary: $105/hr = up to $3,622 per week = up to $47,092 per 13-week assignment.
A facility in Staten Island requires Operating Room (ER) Registered Nurses (RNs) for a 13-week assignment.
What we need from you:
- Minimum of 2 year OR experience
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Current /active NYS RN license
- BLS certification a MUST, ACLS preferred
- Available to work 12-hour night shift or day shift
What you’ll be doing as an operating room nurse:
- Assess patients’ conditions before surgery
- Ensure that the Operating Room is prepared with all necessary supplies, implants, instrumentation, and equipment
- Keep the operating room sterilized
- Position the patient on the operating table
- Pass medical instruments to the surgeons during operation
- Monitor patient’s vital signs
- Evaluate postoperative patients
- Reviews charts for completeness, in accordance with documentation protocols prior to and after the surgical procedure
- Adhere to all relevant health and safety standards
Benefits our registered nurse, operating room RNs receive:
- Earn up to $105 per hour
Earn up to $3,622 per week
Earn up to $47,092 for the 13-week assignment term
- Referral bonuses of $500
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- License reimbursement
- Local travel assistance
- Referral bonuses
If you’re a registered operating room nurse and meet the above criteria, please apply here.
Please note, salary information is subject to tax deductions.
For more information or to apply, please complete the form below:
If you’d like to speak to the team about any of our opportunities, please reach out on 646-779-7960
All salary information is exclusive of taxes.